1. Name: Michelle Breslin
2. Born: Hackney
3. Specialities: Charities & construction
4. When did you start in insolvency? October 1995
5. Where have you worked? I started working in accounts at the BBC, then my employment in insolvency started at Deloitte, Ernst and young, Bryne Associates, BN Jackson Norton, Tri Group and now Frost Group
6. Strangest case you have worked on: “The charitable receivership of princess Diana’s old school. She died at the beginning of the receivership, which took some aspects of the case in a different direction.
7. Why do you like working in insolvency? I like the complexity of cases and the satisfaction when completed
8. Why frost group? “I have worked in large corporations but prefer smaller companies who have a more personal touch with clients. I am looking forward to the challenge of growing the Ashby office.”
9. What is your passion? I love helping people.
10. What are your favourite things? Jewellery & shoes and yet I have never worked on a case to do with either!”
11. Who is the person you would most like to be stuck in a lift with? “If I am being shallow Brad Pitt for obvious reasons, if I am being sapient JFK, just to see his perspective on the USA and what he believes could have been.”
12. Who is the worst person you would like to like to be stuck in a lift with? “Jonathan ross…. His controversial comments are never funny just offensive”.
At Frost Group, we want to make things as easy as possible for you. That is why, if you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you. We operate face to face, nationwide meetings, wherever is most convenient for you.