Cookies are small packets of information stored by a web browser on your computer.
There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Session cookies are removed from your computer when you close your browser and are mainly used, for example, to store information about the items in your shopping basket.
- Conversely, persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until they are deleted or when they reach their expiry date. This type of cookie is often used to anonymously track your activity on a website so the website owner can analyse the data to see if there are ways they can improve their website.
As there are only a few cookies used on this website, we have listed them all here.
Third party cookies
Frost Group uses Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website. Google Analytics stores IP address (anonymously) on its servers in the United States, and neither Frost Group or Google associates your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
- Duration: 2 years
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, however, blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
Managing cookies for each browser differs, so we have provided links to more detailed information for some the more popular browsers:
Commitment to user privacy
- Frost Group Limited is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to third parties.
- We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track users' movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Frost Group Limited contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Frost Group Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website. However, if you have any concerns about privacy on linked sites please let us as know at email@example.com.
Surveys, competitions and promotions
- From time to time Frost Group Limited may run surveys, competitions and promotions and may request information from users as part of these. Participation in these is entirely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose any information which might be required.
- Users have the option to subscribe to the email newsletter we offer. This is an opt-in service. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" button in the newsletter.
Correcting/updating personal information
- If a user's information changes or if a user no longer wishes to subscribe to the service, we will endeavour to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user's personal data provided to us as speedily as possible. This can be done by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of changes